Army Community Service (ACS)
Army Community Service (ACS) has a wealth of resources for Soldiers, Families, Reservists, Retirees, and DoD civilians. The programs offered are designed to enhance quality of life, promote resilience and self-reliance, and provide stability during your time overseas.
ACS also works hand-in-hand with the Airman and Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) on Kadena to support military families transitioning and/or residing in Okinawa.
We invite you to visit and utilize the many services and opportunities provided to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to face the challenges of military life.
If this is an emergency, please contact the following:
Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate (DAVA)
24/7 Victim Advocate Hotline: 090-6861-8042
After Hours Hotline for American Red Cross/Army Emergency Relief
Arts & Crafts Center
CJ's Sunset Grill
We are now back to HPCON "B" measures, CJ's Sunset Grill is open for normal business. Limited covered dine-in seating is avaiable.
Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising
Torii MWR serves active duty Army, reserves, retirees, dependents, and civilian personnel stationed on Okinawa, Japan. Through Family and MWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising (CS&A), you can ensure direct exposure and engagement of your products and services to our ever growing Army community.
What is Commercial Sponsorship?
Commercial Sponsorship is an exchange of values. Torii MWR commercial sponsors provide goods, cash, or services to underwrite or offset the cost of providing MWR programs and events in return for advertising or promotional opportunities within the military community.
What is Commercial Advertising?
Torii MWR's Commercial Advertising Program generates revenue for Torii Station's Army community through activities and programs. Torii MWR advertisers are guaranteed promotion of their products, services, and businesses within the military community.
How Can Torii MWR's CS&A help you?
Torii MWR's Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Program (CS&A) is an effective means of achieving visibility and exposure in a hard-to-reach, ever mobile, military market. Your business can build name awareness, enhance business image, and increase visibility through:
- Visual identification with sponsor's trademark, logo, or name used on flyers, printed materials like table tents, signs, banners, coupons, and other promotional materials when feasible
- Acknowledgement in event publicity including social media like Facebook, our Torii MWR Enterprise website, on-site announcements, AFN radio, and other promotional outlets when feasible
- On-site involvement and engagement opportunities including public address announcements, company recognition in awards and presentations, event hospitality tents
- Opportunity for product sales tie-ins, exhibits, displays and demonstrations, samping, and the opportunity to engage customers as well as do market research prior to or at events
- Media plans including cooperative advertising, radio giveaways, and special promotions
- Direct access to the military market
- Maximum exposure and visibility for your products and services
How Can We Work Together?
Discover how to unleash the power of Torii MWR's Commerical Sponsorship and Advertising Program (CS&A) to obtain direct access to the military market. Torii MWR's Marketing Team looks forward to working with you as an engaged partner in providing quality MWR programs and activities to the local Torii Army community and the larger "purple" military market.
Pirate Republic Coffee Company