The best on the island
We pride ourselves in being the premiere Scuba Locker on Okinawa. We're a one-stop-shop for all your scuba and snorkeling needs and－our customer's first choice.
- Top brands of scuba equipment include Apeks, Aqua Lung, Cetecea, Light and Motion, Scubapro, SunBum, Trident, Underwater Kinetics, XS Scuba and much more
- Torii Beach Scuba Locker custom T-shirts and apparel
- Professional and friendly staff to help you make the right choices
The Torii Scuba Locker offers quality and affordable rentals to enhance your underwater experience.
Item Price Buoyancy Compensator: $5 Regulator $6 Wetsuit $5 Hooded Vest $3 Tank $5 Nitrox Tank $9 Weight Belt or Pockets $2 Compass $2 U.W Digital Camera Set $15 Mask, Fin and Snorkel $10 Snorkel Vest $2
Air Fill Stations
We have quick and convenient air fill stations to help you prepare for your next exciting adventure.
Item Price Air Fill $3 Nitrox Fill $6 Medical O2 Bottle $12 Deco Mix - 50/50 or O2 $15 Custom Nitrox Mix, single tank $20 Custom Nitrox Mix, doubles $25 Helium $2 Nitrox 10-Fill Card $50 Nitrox 50-Fill Card $225 Nitrox 100-Fill Card $400 Air 10-Fill Card $25 Air 100-Fill Card $200 Air 500-Fill Card $500
- Scuba Certifications
Experience world-class diving
The Torii Beach Scuba Locker is a registered PADI Dive center. We offer courses ranging from basic open water to assistant instructor. Please contact us to confirm prices and make an appointment.
Note: Course fees are subject to change and may not include student material.
Course Fee Basic Open Water $175 Basic Open Water, Executive $320 Advanced Open Water $120 Rescue $140 Diver Master $180
- Whale Shark Dive
Dive with gentle giants
Our Scuba Locker offers divers an incredible experience to dive with the majestic Whale Shark. These dives are offered year round and must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. To ensure the comfort and safety of all the divers in the group, we ask that you have the following: An Advanced Open Water Diver Certification from an accredited agency, or show proof of at least 20 logged dives as a Basic Open Water Diver.
As a side note...this is a boat dive.
This service is open to U.S Forces personnel with a military ID and their sponsored guests.
- Fee: $135 per diver - 1 tank included (additional rental gear is available for rent)
- For reservations or more information, please call us at 644-4263, or email us at [email protected]
- Whale sharks are the largest fish on the planet.
- These gentle giants are filter-feeders and are harmless to humans.
- They eat plankton.
- Like a human fingerprint, the pattern of spots around the gill area are unique to each whale.
- The only known predator of the whale shark are humans.
- The whale shark can reach a length of 40 feet or more.
- The whale shark can have between 300 to 350 rows of teeth at once.
- Females can have up to 300 shark pups at one time.
- Whale sharks can live to be 100 years old.
- Weather and Waves
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Rental ) 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Retail)|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Rental) 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Retail)|